HOW IT WORKS
Here at DJ Twice Entertainment, we believe in tailoring our booking process in an orderly fashion to meet client expectation and ensure high quality service from the beginning to the end. In our experience, by following these guidelines we have been able to deliver a quality service and exceed client expectations.
1) Request a Quote: Please fill in the pertinent information on our Booking Form so that we can provide the best accurate quote for your event. In order to Request a Quote, we need to know:
- Contact Information including Name, Phone Number and Email Address
- Date of the Event
- Location/Venue of Event
- Type of Event
- Guest Count
- Add-On services needed
2) Meet and Greet: The next step is scheduling a “Meet and Greet” with owner Devon Welch to determine your needs and expectations.
2) Signing the Contract: Once you have chosen to commit with DJ Twice Entertainment, you will receive an e-contract delivered by email for your review and acceptance. Once contract is signed by both parties the deposit can be made.
3) Making the Deposit: The deposit can be made via Paypal with ACH, debit or credit card on our Payment Page. It is important to understand that your date is not locked in until the deposit is made.
4) Filling out the Event Information Questionnaire (EIQ): The EIQ is due no later than 14 days prior to the event. For wedding events your form is available by clicking here: WEDDING EIQ.
For other event types a “Questionnaire” will be sent via email.
6) Contacting Your DJ: We encourage clients to stay in touch with the DJ leading up to the event, and keep us updated on any changes that may occur. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions or updates.
8) DJ Schedule and Music Playlist Generated: One week prior to the event DJ Twice or his assistant begin to iron out all the details regarding your event. At this time you will receive a phone call to confirm all the information submitted on the EIQ Form. Once the information is verified, your Wedding Schedule will be generated and delivered via email.
9) Equipment Delivery and Setup: The day of the event DJ Twice Entertainment will arrive between 2-3 hours before the event for setup.
12) Event Fulfillment: The DJ will then MC/DJ the event according to the final DJ Event Schedule. The DJ will make all necessary announcements and encourage and motivate guests during the dance portion of the event. The DJ will make best effort to play the majority of songs requested. Please review the contract terms for detailed list of DJ/Company policies and responsibilities.